Sometimes you just have to go all in and fry stuff. These remind me of my childhood and that’s a REALLY good thing.
- 1 zucchini, sliced ¼” thin
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp milk (whatever you have in the fridge)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sprinkle of S+P
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Lemon wedge
- Mix egg and milk in a bowl and set aside
- Mix all dry ingredients on a plate
- Dip zucchini in egg and then transfer to the breadcrumb mixture, covering all sides. Set aside
- In a sauté pan, heat up oil and “fry” the zucchini in the pan, 3 mins on each side
- When done, set on a towel covered plate, for 2 mins or so
- Serve with lemon wedges
Shop My Kitchen!