This dip is perfect for tailgates, couchgates and any other dip appropriate occasion.
Tailgate Taco Dipouttathyme This dip is perfect for tailgates, couchgates and any other dip appropriate occasion. Print This
- 8 oz cream cheese (I often use the lower fat version)
- 1 avocado (soft enough for mashing), peeled pitted and smashed
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Half a lemon
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes, diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 green or red pepper, diced
- 1 jar sliced black olives, drained
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Bag of your favorite taco chips
Soften cream cheese, add avocado and garlic powder, mix together well (a hand mixer really goes a long way here).
Spread over large serving plate, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Layer the rest of ingredients. Start with lettuce, then tomato, green onion, green or bell pepper, drained black olives and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Serve with taco chips of your choice and enjoy!
*You can make this ahead of time, cover and refrigerate.
Shop My Kitchen!